From Gambit wiki
Black Hole (“BH”) is a module system abstraction for Gambit providing recurring module file dependency compilation and loading, including export of macros, for regular R5RS Scheme.
Read further in the Introduction section of the documentation, found below.
Its latest version is avilable via GIT, and can be downloaded using GIT by
- git clone http://mwaza.dyndns.org/apps/files/modules.git
or via repo.or.cz mirror
- git clone git://repo.or.cz/blackhole.git
[Note: These links are broken. At the moment, the best documentation available can be found at http://mwaza.dyndns.org/apps/files/bh-tutorial.html]
BH is bundled with a set of standard libraries, that serve a general purpose in Scheme software development. Please note however that BH in itself is completely independent of the bundled libraries, and can be separated from them without any modifications.
The bundled libraries include:
- SRFI 1 (list processing), 13 (string), 14 (character sets), 16 (case-lambda support), 19 (time data types and procedures), 95 (sorting)
- pregexp, hash digestion, base64 handling, UUID generator
- HTTP client, server, URI and session variable handling
- XML<->SXML routines
- FIFO queue, mailbox, weight balanced tree, erlang-style list matcher
- String, u8vector, list, exception handling helper libraries
- let-optionals support
See the documentation for more information.
Termite: A version suited for usage in Black Hole is found at GitHub, http://github.com/pereckerdal/termite/tree/master.